Coming soon - High quality herbal infused oils for face, body, and massage!
Have you ever wondered how to make herbal infused oils? Making herbal infused oils can be very simple if you want to make a small amount at home.
1. Gather your materials and supplies. In this case, we will use a one pint glass canning jar with a ring and lid. You will need organic carrier oil of choice. Best options are olive, sunflower, grapeseed, or jojoba.
2. Choose organically grown or wildcrafted herbs that have been dried
3. Place enough dried herb to fill half of the jar.
4. Fill the jar with oil to within 1/4" of the top.
5. Place lid and ring on jar and screw on tightly. Shake well.
6. On a piece of painter's tape, write the date and contents and place on the side of the jar.
7. Place in a cool, dark cupboard and shake twice daily for 2 weeks.
8. Strain the oil from the herb using cheesecloth and a fine mesh strainer. Place the strainer over a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup. Place the cheesecloth into the strainer. Make sure there is some cheesecloth overlapping. A 12"x12" piece or larger works best. Pour the jar contents carefully into the cheesecloth lined strainer and allow the oil to filter into the Pyrex measuring cup.
9. Complete your extraction by carefully gathering the cheesecloth ends and squeezing and twisting into the strainer.
10. Decant your beautiful herbal infused oil into a clean jar. Label with plant name, oil used and date.
11. Store in cool, dark room or in refrigerator. Should last for 2 years.
Experience Better Health with Foot Reflexology
Applied Reflexology techniques are different from any other form of contact
therapy, including massage. It is this difference that makes reflexology so unique.
The Ingham Method® of Reflexology is a specific thumb and finger method
developed by Eunice Ingham in the 1930’s.
When correctly performed, Reflexology can:
-Assist you in achieving good health naturally
- Energize if you’ve been feeling frazzled
-Help the body achieve homeostasis, a state of equilibrium, or balance
- Improve blood supply and promote the unblocking of nerve impulses
- Increase circulation
-Relieve stress and tension
And it feels wonderful!
Come and experience Reflexology for yourself!!
Reflexology is a form of physical therapy. Ingham Reflexologists do not use lotions or creams to perform this very specific technique. It feels wonderful but it is not to be confused with massage. A reflexologist is trained by Certified Ingham Reflexology Instructors who go through years of rigorous training to properly teach the technique.
Here is what Jane’s clients have to say about reflexology:
“I heard of reflexology but had never tried it before. I made an appointment and it was the BEST thing I
ever did! I now have reflexology every other week. After each session, I feel FABULOUS! Any aches and
pains that I might have when I walk in the door are gone when I leave. I‘d definitely recommend if it you
are having specific issues, or even if you aren’t…it’ll make you feel like a million dollars. Heather
Bennett, West Plains , MO
“Reflexology has been so beneficial to me. The toes on my right foot have been numb and felt stiff as a
result of spinal compression. After the very first session, I felt a change in the condition and have
enjoyed greater comfort and flexibility in my toes after each subsequent session. These sessions are
relaxing and make me feel so “pampered” and the comfort and well-being are not felt exclusively in my
toes but seem to spread throughout my entire body. “ Laura Simpson, West Plains, MO
“I just wanted you to know that I went for my yearly eye checkup and my eye pressure went down from
19 each eye to 17 & 18. Very good news for me. I believe that the reflexology has been the only new
thing I have done this year.” Thanks, Paula.
“Reflexology has improved the circulation in my feet and legs. Neuropathy had caused numbness and
stabbing pain that hindered sleep. I am very thankful that I rarely have any stabbing pain now, and the
numbness is less than half of what I’d had before reflexology.” Barbara Shepherd, Birch Tree, MO
“I am a nurse who worked 12 hour shifts at the hospital. When I got home in the morning, my feet hurt
so bad I could barely stand on them. I was a nurse for 25 years and worked a lot of overtime. My poor
feet have taken a lot of abuse over the years on tile floors. When I saw in the paper that there was a
Reflexologist in West Plains, I made an appointment. It was the best money I ever spent. She is worth
every penny. Jane is fantastic and my feet never felt so good. I had been walking with a limp because of
a bad sprain I had at age 15. After the reflexology session, I no longer walk with a limp. It is so great to
be able to walk and not have to shift my weight to my right side because my ankle hurts. I now walk
every day without limping. I am eternally grateful to Jane for this privilege to walk normally.”
Linda Ritterbush, RN, West Plains, MO
“When I lived in Iowa, I got hooked on reflexology. I was so happy to have found Jane. After one visit I
noticed that I am getting the same benefits as I did in Iowa. No more menstrual cramps and no more
irritable bowels. It is awesome. When my feet are happy, I’m HAPPY!” Marci Fuller, Thayer, MO
Powered by Universal Life Force and Hard Work!